£80 - £85 per day
3 months ago
Special Needs Teaching Assistant - SEN School - Camden
Are you looking to work within a challenging and rewarding SEN learning provision?
Have you got experience and knowledge working with ASD, ADHD and those with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties?
If you are a motivated and passionate Graduate or teaching Assistant who has a real interest in education and supporting children and young people who 1:1 support?
If so then this role could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
This fantastic, specialist school located in Camden is seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant to join their passionate and sociable team
- SEN Teaching Assistant - Camden
- Excellent Training and supportive senior leadership team
- Role for SEN Teaching Assistant available
- Long Term/Interim, Full-Time post SEN Teaching Assistant - Camden
- Salary for SEN/ASD Teaching Assistant £70.00 - £90.00 per day term time only
- Psychology and criminology Graduates required (some experience is preferred)
The school operate on an ethos of being welcoming and empathetic and they genuinely care about their learners and their staff. They are a specialist learning provision that is currently looking to employ a SEN teaching Assistant. The school is proud to provide 'Learning for Life' for pupils aged 4 - 19 with emotional and behavioural difficulties, ASD, ADHD and mild to moderate learning needs.
If you are interested in this role please apply now, if you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.