£80 - £85 per day
3 months ago
We are currently recruiting for full-time MALE teaching assistant to start as soon as possible. We are working with a Special Needs School in Haringey and I am seeking a MALE TA/LSA to provide long term cover working with a SEN student with challenging behaviour
The student is in year 6 and requires a 1-1 to support him with his behaviour aswell as academically
The children and young people within the school have a wide range of needs, including:
- Autism - social difficulties, children may sometimes very quiet or non-verbal and need support interacting with other pupils.
- Challenging behaviours - ADHD, EBD and other conditions that effect behaviour.
This friendly school will support and guide you however they are looking for some who has experience within a similar setting.
In return we can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay, inclusive of holiday pay.
- Support from an experienced team
- Continual professional development and training opportunities.
If you are interested please do click 'Apply'