West London, London
4 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Childrens Referral and Assessment Team - Based in West London
Our Client based in West London requires an experience social worker to work within a Childrens Referral and Assessment Team
The successful Senior Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
The Social worker in the Referral and Assessment Team will respond to all children's social care referrals received by the Single Point of Access team. The Social worker will undertake a range of assessment and care planning work
Benefits of the role as a social worker
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
Experience Required for the Senior Social Worker role
- To manage an assigned caseload of children and families, independently, in compliance with agreed casework objectives, assessing and managing risks appropriately, and in accordance with statutory regulations and guidelines;
- To Investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse or ill-treatment of children; undertake
- assessments and, where appropriate, arrange accommodation for children, young
- people; maintaining appropriate personal/professional boundaries;
- To work to range of legal options to support investigation and protection and accommodation; if required give evidence in court; using contingency planning to anticipate complexity and changing circumstances;
- To liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies in order to
- gather information relevant to assessment and care planning activities;
- To work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to formulate care plans in partnership, based on their assessment of need, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to their planning;
- To undertake direct social work responsibilities as an allocated worker to the children and families assigned, to monitor and review the implementation of care plans, to ensure that the services being provided are meeting the assessed need; and that the cost of provision remains within any agreed budget;
- To prepare and maintain case records and other casework information on the Integrated Children's System (ICS), in accordance with the department's policy and timescales;
- To maintain an awareness of own professional limitations and knowledge gaps. To make effective use of supervision and appraisal as an opportunity to critically reflect on casework and to identify learning and development needs to continually improve upon practice ; and to support CPD. To demonstrate the standards of proficiency as required by the HCPC in order to maintain registration.
You will need for the Childrens Referral and Assessment Team role:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!
Why Choose Remedy Recruitment Group?
* Competitive pay rates
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to social work positions across the UK
* Bonus Scheme for referring a Friend - receive up to £200 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place *
* Bonus Scheme for Finding your own Job - Receive up to £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Social Care Sector.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour or nationality.