West London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour
3 months ago
- To carry a complex workload reflecting high levels of risk, uncertainty and challenge, in line with the capability of an experienced Social Worker with a minimum of two years post qualification experience in social work role.
- To have responsibility for mentoring and supporting practice development of less experienced Social Workers. Regular supervision will be in accordance with departmental supervision policy.
- To work collaboratively with service users to assess their needs, identify options for meeting those needs, negotiate and review appropriate care within the Department's priorities in line with the principles of penalisation, empowering service users have control over their lives.
- To promote autonomy and development with vulnerable adults who have complex social care needs due to disability, exclusion, or diminished capacity and to work with them and their carers, liaise with service providers from within the Department or other agencies, as necessary.
- To model best practice in a manner which is consistent with the overall vision and aims of the service.
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place
- Receive up to £250 for finding your own job