£28 - £30 per hour
9 days ago
- Follow referrals, to establish the client's eligibility for assessment and determine the level of assessment required.
- To undertake complex assessments in conjunction with the client and/or their carers.
- Together with the client and/or their carers, to produce a care plan to meet the needs of the client which takes account of Departmental policies, guidelines and procedures.
- To use the existing market place in order to obtain the most appropriate and cost effective supplier of services consistent with the needs of the client.
- To ensure that the agreed care plan can be provided within the available budget.
- To monitor the care being provided to ensure that needs are continuing to be met.
- To re-assess clients' needs periodically and, when appropriate, to amend the care plan following consultations with the clients and/or their carers.
- To provide on-going support and advice to clients and their carers.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV.