North West England, England
£48 - £50 per hour
30 days ago
Social Qualified - Children's Services - Service Manager
Remedy Recruitment are currently working with a local authority in North West London and are seeking a childrens service Manager.
Paying up to £50 an hour.
The successful candidate will require the following-
1. To take a leading role with the Head of Service in the continuous improvement of services based on effective analysis of risk and performance outcome measures and in consultation with users, and carers, as well as with other commissioners, and providers.
2. To ensure that the operational responsibilities of the service area function smoothly and to a high standard; that practitioners are supported and enabled to deliver high quality services and that supervision, team meetings and other service essentials work consistently well.
3. Manage field social work, provided to children and families and the associated resources. To ensure that children in need, children in need of protection and children looked after by the Council receive a high quality assessment and service provision in keeping with professional standards of good practice, legislation, regulations and guidance.
4. Develop relevant, effective and easily accessible services, working in close partnership with schools, community health facilities and the voluntary sector to provide support services through a wide range of venues. To be responsible for children with a child protection plan and for decision making about their safety and welfare.
5. To deputise for the Head of Service as and when required
For more information please call Bronte at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 or email