£90 - £110 per day
2 months ago
Sixth Form Studies Supervisor - Camden, North West London - Immediate Start
My superb client is looking to employ a Sixth Form Studies Supervisor for an immediate start.
About the role:
The Sixth Form Study Supervisor is a term-time only role, reporting to the Head of Sixth Form. Providing cover for staff absence in the sixth form, ensuring that students have the best possible learning experience during cover lessons.
- London Borough of Camden
- Immediate Start
- £90 - £110 per day
- Sixth Form Studies Supervisor
Primary duties of the role:
- Supervise the students studying in the Sixth Form Centre.
- Support students in the completion of assignments and essays.
- Provide targeted intervention and support for students as required.
- Collect and collate information about student coursework deadlines and support students in meeting the deadlines.
- Become familiar with A Level, BTEC and other Sixth Form courses in order to gain an understanding of the assessment objectives, assignments and units students are studying.
- Degree level qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised and demonstrate high level of initiative.
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of team and independent working.
- An excellent role model for work ethic, to be approachable and helpful.
- Experience working within the education sector.
- Be committed to working as part of a team.
- PC literate, able to efficiently use Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Have the right to work in the UK
- An Enhanced DBS
If you feel this is the right role for you then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education