£12 - £13 per day
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment are currently working with the Local Authorities in Ealing and are currently seeking an experienced Sheletered Housing Officer to work within a busy housing team.
SHELTERED HOUSING ACCOMMODATION
* Liaise with our external partners to ensure that void properties are advertised appropriately through the local choice based letting system
* Carry out accompanied viewings, assessment of housing needs and sign ups to ensure accommodation is right for the applicant.
*To undertake an enhanced management service assessing security, health and safety checks in and around the home and scheme
* Complete referrals for aids and adaptions to be installed in and around the home where required, including assistive technology
* Complete referrals to floating support service providers in the area and where necessary provide assistance to residents to access services from other agencies for those residents who have been identified as requiring support and assistance to enable them to live independently
* To work in partnership with other agencies such as GP's, health and Adult Social Care in line with multi-agency protocols
* Promote tenant independence by assisting residents to organise and run social events for themselves both on and off the scheme.