North London, London
£12 - £16 per hour
6 months ago
Sheltered Housing Officer
Remedy Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Sheltered Housing Officer to work within a local authority in North London
Start - ASAP
£12-16 an hour.
- Manage the day-to-day running of a sheltered scheme, balancing individual choices and age related disability within the philosophy of sheltered housing.
- To promote the sheltered housing service to potential tenants by providing a first contact information and advice service.
- To support tenants to live independently, and discreetly monitor the skills of daily living, ensuring dignity and choice.
- To be available to advocate and advise on matters that influences the tenancy in conjunction with the Estate Management.
- Utilise the range of resources to maximise income for the individual and the service.
- Must be able to drive and have access to a car as this role is for a mobile officer.
Please call Bronte at Remedy on 0208 418 7676.