South London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour
5 months ago
Senior Social Worker - Family Support and Care Planning
Our Client based in South London requires an experience Senior social worker with Children in Need (CIN) and Child Protection (CP) experience.
Benefits of the role as a social worker
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
Experience Required for the Social Worker role:
- Undertaking and co-ordinating assessments of children in need or at risk and being responsible for the care management of plans that arise from the core assessments until the case is closed or transferred to the children looked after service.
- Carrying a caseload of children in need, and child protection assessments and implementing multi agency plans to address needs and risk and take the lead professional role where appropriate.
- Building effective and creative relationships with key professionals in other agencies (especially Health, Schools, Children's Centres and Housing) to ensure a fully integrated and holistic approach as defined in Every Child Matters.
- Carrying out consultation with children, young people and their families, and taking part in, and developing, young people's participation in the department.
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call CRAIG on 0208 418 7676 for more details or email your CV over to craig@remedymedical today!
Why Choose Remedy Recruitment Group?
* Competitive pay rates
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* 1st Tier Agency
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to social work positions across the UK
* Bonus Scheme for referring a Friend - receive up to £200 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place *
* Bonus Scheme for Finding your own Job - Receive up to £250 for bringing your own position to us *