£30.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Social Worker to work within a MASH service for a Local Authority based in Cambridgeshire.
- This is an office based role, dealing with and managing new referrals to the service. Candidates will manage and have to turn around new referrals within certain timescales.
- Taking the lead role in coordinating the collection and collation of information held in Family Services databases or by MASH partner agencies
- Identifying and summarising locally held information that is pertinent to the safeguarding risk assessment
- Offering consultation to the MASH Information Workers to ensure a sound and high quality risk analysis develops from the information collated.
- Taking on a lead role in the MASH Team and being involved in key discussion about ragging of cases at regular multi agency meetings.
- Helps to define high quality risk analysis as well as coaches and trains information workers to practice to this standard.
- MASH and Front line experience is desirable
- HCPC registration
- Enhanced DBS
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly