South West London, London
£30.00 - £34.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Social Worker to work within a Looked After Children Team for a Local Authority based in South West London.
- To undertake the range of duties as appropriate to the service area.
- To take accurate referrals and provide an initial response to service users.
- To ensure that the outcomes for children as defined by Every Child Matters is the focus for all interventions.
- To assess, plan and provide a preventative and rehabilitative service within the expectations of the Children's Act; seeking agreement where necessary from the Children's Resources Panel.
- To assess the range of situations (from simple to complex) where children are referred as being in need of protection, accommodation or care provision, being particularly mindful of equal opportunities issues, but ensuring that the safety of children is paramount.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively please send your CV directly