West London, London
£32.00 - £33.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Social Worker to work within a Front Door/MASH service for a Local Authority based in West London.
- To undertake work with challenging cases, providing an exemplary service in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities, improving outcomes for children and young people.
- To demonstrate effective practice in the most complex situations, assessing and managing higher levels of risk, striking a balance between support and control, liaising with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams, including more senior levels.
- To manage complex caseloads and offer opinion, support and professional wisdom within the organisation and to others.
- To model best practice, setting expectations for others. To take responsibility for coaching and mentoring student social workers and supervising the work of Support Workers, where applicable.
- To participate in the management of the duty system, as required.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly