7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit Senior Social Workers for a Children's team based in South London.
The purpose of the role is to:
Provide an accountable statutory social work service to children, young people and their families/carers, to include assessment, intervention, case planning and review, appropriate to the work of the team and service unit.
Summary of Responsibilities and Personal Duties:
- To be responsible for undertaking all social work on allocated cases, or those worked with on a short term assessment basis
- To maintain accurate records of all work undertaken on behalf of the Directorate, and to ensure that service users are aware of their right to see such records.
- To ensure that service users are aware of their right to complain about the service they receive.
- To produce case reports and correspondence for a variety of readership, including meetings, conferences, court, other agencies and service users.
- To ensure that all work is undertaken in compliance with policies, procedures, guidance and legislation.
- To ensure that the needs of service users/carers from all communities are addressed, and that close attention is paid to equalities issues in all aspects of work.
- To participate in duty systems for the service unit, as appropriate.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships at appropriate levels with other agencies relevant to the work of the unit.
- To input data, using Information Technology, as required
- To take responsibility for one’s own, and others safety, by ensuring that team members and other staff are not knowingly exposed to risk of violence.
- To attend, contribute and participate fully in supervision, in accordance with the Department’s supervision policy.