£26 - £33 per hour
9 days ago
A Council in the South of Wales is currently restructuring their Social Work teams and are looking for Social Workers at either Social Worker level or Senior Practitioner level. There are positions based in the assessments teams, and long term teams focusing on Children in Need.
PAY UP TO £32 dependent on experience
Job duties will include:
- Conducting initial assessments
- Conducting core assessments
- Section 47 investigations
- Section 7
- Children in Need
- LAC reviews
- A dedicated an experienced consultant to help with recruitment process
- Dedicated safeguarding team.
- Referral bonuses available
The client is happy to look at candidates will all levels of experience, this includes NEWLY QUALIFIED as long as your Social Work placements at University were based in statutory teams in either Assessments or Children in Need
For more information, please call Aaron Thompson at Remedy Recruitment on 0208 418 9441