South London, London
£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + Depending on experience
rem - 8769_1549534116
8 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within a Referral and Assessment Team for a Local Authority based in South London.
- With appropriate supervision, assess for and provide services to children and families in need within the framework of the appropriate legislation, regulations, departmental procedures and child care policy. This will include responsibility for children and families where needs are particularly complex and problematic.
- To ensure that services are efficiently and effectively provided, liaising as necessary with other divisions, Council Departments, N.H.S. trusts, schools, carers, voluntary and independent sector providers.
- To maintain high standards of professional practice within their own workload and to promote and enhance such practice within the team and division.
- Senior Practitioners may be responsible for supervision of some staff (up to level III Social Workers) in the service and share the operational management of the service.
- All post holders are expected to maintain professional standards of practice and to work in accordance with the Departmental vision, values, procedures and managerial guidance.
- HCPC registration
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience of working in a Front line Social Care Team
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly