£30 - £32 per hour
6 months ago
The role will be to;
- Assist the Team Manager in the development of an effective and confident team in line with the Directorate's values and priorities, competencies and professional registration, to maintain and uphold the positive reputation of the Council.
- Create a positive team ethos, setting an example in all aspects of work to ensure the exemplary reputation of the Council is upheld.
- Provide day to day management oversight of team operations.
- Be responsible for the safe and timely application of all Safeguarding processes and complex cases, including responding to concerns, complaints and enquiries as directed by line manager.
- Operate in a way that promotes a positive learning environment that seeks to nurture and encourage competence and continued personal and professional development.
- Working flexibly to ensure that the team is resilient and is equipped to carry out allocated duties and take on delegated tasks as needed.
- Ensure implementation of agreed quality assurance framework to achieve safe and creative practice and person centred outcomes proportionate to customer needs.
- Oversee the implementation of the customer pathway to ensure that staff team are executing their duties effectively to achieve positive outcomes for customers in line with legislative frameworks.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .