East London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within a Family Support and Protection team in a Local Authority based in East London.
- Maintain accurate case records to include information and analysis, and fulfil national timescales, procedures and statutory duties in line with national and local policies, practices and procedures.
- Carry out assessments of needs and risk, and liaise with other specialists and agencies as necessary, and enable them to be involved and contribute to the process.
- Ensure that assessments, planning and interventions pay particular attention to individual needs, strengths and wishes, and include critical reflection and analysis, aims, and options to achieve change. Develop and progress care plans as necessary, ensuring that care plans include clear statements of purpose, change, outcome and impact for child and family social work.
- Undertake at all times to work respectfully and collaboratively with service users, and take into account the views of children, young people and their carers and to facilitate inclusive practice to ensure participation is achieved.
- Initiate, chair and participate in reviews, cases conferences and other professional meetings, and provide reports as required. Undertake court work as required.
- HCPC registered
- Experience within Children Social Services
- Eligible to work in the UK
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 for more information!
***REMEDY ARE ALSO OFFERING A FANTASTIC REFERRAL SCHEME OF UP TO £250 PER SUCCESSFUL RECOMMENDATION***