Up to £33.64 per hour
6 months ago
My Client at the London Borough of Enfield is currently recruiting for Senior Social Care Practitioners to join their Children and Families Service.
We are looking for Senior Practitioners with the below experience.
- Proven success in managing high risk/complex cases, meeting timescales and securing appropriate outcomes
- Detailed knowledge of the legal framework, procedures and key performance indicators relevant to the service area
- Able to demonstrate success in verbal and written communications to a level which ensures that the quality assurance of statutory work can be completed to a high standard
- Previous experience of providing advice, support and guidance to colleagues within the relevant service area
- Knowledge of best practice, theory and research relating to a range of social work interventions
- Proven ability to improve outcomes for children and young people through multi agency working, balancing the complex agendas of diverse stakeholders
- Knowledge of child/young person development and experience of direct work with service users
Requirements for the Role
- Post Graduate Diploma within Social Care
- Registered with the HCPC
- Completed your ASYE if qualified post 2012
If you do have any questions regarding this post, then please contact Kirsty on 02084187676 or email