East London, London
£31.00 - £34.50 per hour + Depending on experience
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within an Adults Safeguarding Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
- Senior Practitioner, with strong safeguarding adults experience, must be SAM trained.
- Attends ELFT clinics (weekly) and ELFT Forum (monthly)
- Safeguarding lead and support offered to CMHT (Older People's Team)
- Deal with Azeus authorisation and scrutiny of safeguarding adults' enquiries undertaken by ELFT - quality assurance / performance management /addressing issues with ELFT's managers
- SAC report - undertake regular scrutiny of data and Azeus clean up to ensure corrective actions are followed as part of performance monitoring, addressing issues and improving practice
- Must be prepared to work on a Duty Desk 2 days per week
- Run the Hospital Clinic on a bi-weekly basis
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly