South East London, London
£28 - £32 per hour
4 months ago
This role is for a Practitioner Manager for the Adult Access team.
- The Assessment and Intake Team is looking for an experienced Social Work Senior Practitioner, who has sound experience in managing social work staff.
- Successful candidate to have in depth experience in safeguarding, Best Interest and Mental Capacity Assessments, court cases.
- Excellent communication skills, IT skills and report writing skills are required.
- Successful candidate to be familiar with fast paced duty team and extensive work experience in Older Person and Physical Disability Teams.
- The successful candidate manages a group of social workers, assistant practitioners (OT and SW) and does work part of a Rota in their 'Assessment and Intake' Team and 'Contact' Team alongside other Senior Practitioners.
- As part of this role supervision, performance management and cooperative and motivated approach to service development is essential.
- Within the role the candidate has some oversight and delegates incoming referrals in the Contact Team, provides advice to customer service officers for signposting and fact finding.
- The post reports to 2 Team managers in the Assessment and Intake Team.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .