North London, London
£28 - £32 per hour
9 months ago
This is a Project role within Adult services and Housing for a Senior Occupational Therapist.
1. As a supervisor for the Medial Team situated in Benefits and Housing Needs you will be responsible for planning and monitoring tasks that enables the successful delivery of the business objectives of your designated team.
2. Responsible for the effective supervision of staff to deliver services that will achieve continuous improvement of the Council.
3. Provide an effective, customer focused, and fully accessible first point of contact service for service users who are living in unsuitable accommodation that impacts on their health/medical condition.
4. Act as the focal point for expert advice and guidance on equipment assessments for disabled people and their carers and be responsible for all assessments and their outcomes.
5. Actively contribute to the delivery of a comprehensive and high quality Medial Team within Housing Needs.
6. Responsible for identifying complex cases which require longer term intervention and referring these to the OT service in the Adult Services Division.
7. Responsible for contributing to the planning and design for wheelchair accessible units on Regeneration sites in Hackney and new developments constructive via the Housing Supply Programme.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .