South London, London
£34 - £35 per hour
11 months ago
Senior Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) - South London
Our Client based in South London requires an experienced Senior Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP).
The successful Senior Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
The role as a Social Worker
- To work as part of a multidisciplinary team, ensuring integration and seamless delivery of services to service users and their carers.
- Ensure risk management and adult safeguarding is effectively embedded within practice and responded to appropriately. Be aware of any potential children's safeguarding concerns and liaise as appropriate with Children's Social Care Services taking into account children's safeguarding procedures.
- Work jointly with Children & Families Social Care Teams when required to provide joint working arrangements, be aware of Team Around the Child actions, be prepared to lead on such.
- In professional practice (and that of any supervised staff) promote service user prevention and personalisation, including the promotion of enablement and linking the service user to community based services that enhance personal wellbeing.
- Promote the principles of self directed support and enable service users and their carers to make choices about how their Personal Budget is managed and the services purchased to meet agreed outcomes.
- Manage own work and the work of others as delegated by the operational manager
- Act as "Investigating Officer" in designated cases; ensuring that all aspects of the safeguarding process has been carried out and has been appropriately concluded.
- Carry out any assessments and service user reviews to a high standard and in a timely manner in accordance with procedures reflecting the needs and outcomes of the service user and carer.
You will need as the Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!