£15 - £19 per hour
6 months ago
Senior Library Assistant, South East London, up to £19ph
If you have previous experience of working in a team delivery library services, this could be the perfect role for you.
You will provide a high quality customer focused library and information service, joining an already established team.
Main duties include:
- Handle all enquiries by providing accurate information.
- Supervise library assistants as required.
- Operate all ICT facilities, equipment and services in the library.
- Monitor the operation of the ICT system and report faults.
- Support customers use of ICT providing a supportive service to independent learners helping them undertake and complete personal development programmes including ICT training programmes.
- Support children and young people's reading and information needs and be able to relate to them with understanding and confidence.
- Previous experience of working in a team delivering library services
- Knowledge of rules and regulations of the library service
- Good organisational skills
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.