North London, London
£450 - £500 per day
4 months ago
The primary purpose of this post is to lead on the management and implementation of one or more complex Community Investment programme regeneration projects ensuring innovation, best practice and best value in commissioning and delivery, the post holder will deputise for the Regeneration Team Leader and provide specialist professional support and advice to Development Managers across the Regeneration & Development Group.
Example outcomes or objectives that this role will deliver:
- The post holders key objectives are to deliver capital receipts, new housing supply and to secure inward investment in existing housing to provide decent homes and to ensure opportunities to deliver on the 'Sustainable Communities' agenda are maximised.
- The post holder will be expected to draft corporate policy papers for consideration by Project Boards and will be required to oversee policy and strategy work-streams. To develop options for the physical development and regeneration of Council sites including large scale new-build housing and mixed use developments incorporating environmental and community safety improvements.
- To liaise with other Council departments to ensure wider corporate objectives are incorporated into option appraisals and development briefs and to develop innovative ways of delivering on the 'Sustainable Communities' and Place Shaping agendas.
- To procure regeneration projects, ensuring the highest standards of design, innovation, sustainability and construction best practice are achieved.
- To supervise consultation with residents on major estate regeneration schemes in liaison with the consultation and tenant participation teams.
- To performance manage, monitor, and report on progress toward project milestones and physical and financial targets to Senior Managers and elected members.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV .