South London, London
£30.00 - £32.00 per hour
11 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Care Managers Assistant to work within a Local Authority based within South London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an Adults Team. The ideal Social Worker must have safeguarding experience and able to work as Safeguarding Manager.
- Assist and participate in the management of the Duty service and act as Duty Senior.
- Provide an assessment service to individuals, their carers and other agencies in accordance with fair access to care eligibility criteria. These cases are likely to fall within the critical and substantial banding's.
- Initiate and co-ordinate care plans for and with individual service users and their carers, in conjunction with professional colleagues and representatives of voluntary and private agencies.
- As necessary, ensure that work is allocated, transferred or concluded, in accordance with Divisional criteria.Offer support and advice as appropriate to service users and their carers.
- Supervise and support staff as agreed with line manager.
- Develop and support staff learning.
- Through the assessment and prioritisation of need, purchase appropriate services and authorise expenditure on services within designated limits.
- Monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of individual care plans.
- Review the needs of individual service users and their carers.
- Identify and report unmet need and service shortfalls in the construction of individual care plans.
- Maintain client records in accordance with Council policy.
- Respond to and where possible resolve complaints within the Council's complaints procedure.
- Respond to new and changed legislation in respect of Older Peoples services and implement as directed.
- Contribute to service development by providing information and ideas for future services.
- Advise Group Manager on quality and value for money of purchased services.
- Co-ordinate, participate and where appropriate chair, case conferences and planning meetings.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary and inter-agency meetings and working groups and represent the Department as required.
- You will be expected to work across teams within the Division as and when needed.
- Any other duties as required.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the level of the post, as required to ensure the efficient and effective running of the Department / Section.
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Please contact Holly at Remedy for more information 0208 418 7676. Alternatively please respond to this advert with your up to date CV.
***REMEDY ARE ALSO OFFERING A FANTASTIC REFERRAL SCHEME OF UP TO £250 PER SUCCESSFUL RECOMMENDATION***