£20 - £21 per hour
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment are currently working with the a local authority in London and are recruiting an experienced Senior Assessments and Allocations Officer to work within a busy housing Team.
- Senior Allocations Officer with experience in allocating temporary accommodation in a local authority in line with Part VII of the Housing Act 1996(As amended).
- Work alongside the Team Leader who is currently on a project to allocate a newly acquired block of temporary accommodation flats.
- The ideal candidate will be courteous yet have a firm manner when dealing with customer enquiries often under difficult circumstances, coupled with an ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise way.
- A team player, have a positive and flexible approach in your work, be committed in providing a good quality customer focused service, and enjoy problem solving, with an eye for detail.
- You need to possess an up to date knowledge of housing legislation and be efficient in delivering results.
If you are the successful candidate for the role please call Bronte at Remedy on 0208 418 7677.