East London, London
£38.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Practice Lead for a SEND Transition Team for a Local Authority Team based in East London.
- We are currently looking for a SEND Transition Practice Leader.
- Must have experience leading a Transition team or at least experience of leading adult and children's social care teams, including SEND.
- Must be confident leading a team that currently has high caseloads (25), though this should decrease as there is currently a SW vacancy within the team
- The post holder is responsible for a statutory social work service that has an impact on the overall performance of the council, public and individual service users.
- The post holder has line management responsibility for a social work unit of six social workers. This role entails the recruitment, induction and managing the on-going performance and development of unit staff in line with the national skills and knowledge framework for social workers.
- The post holder is responsible for the decision making on cases within their unit, up to their level of designated responsibility. This will include chairing multi-agency meetings and working closely with the Service Manager on cases where children cannot safely remain at home or in their current placement.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly