£75 - £80 per day
3 months ago
SEND Teaching Assistant - Harringay (Haringey) London
This role is to start ASAP!
Remedy Education are looking to recruit a SEND Teaching Assistant with a nurturing and encouraging nature and the ability to access each of the student's potential. Experience with adolescent mental health and SEN would be beneficial.
This is a London SEN Schools specialising in educating children and young people with complex emotional needs and various SEN disabilities.
The successful candidate will need previous experience working as a TA and working with SEN:
- Experience with working as a teaching assistant
- Experience with children with medical & emotional needs which prevents their attendance in mainstream school
- 1:1 support with some classroom support
- This is a long-term/permanent position to start immediately for the beginning of term.
- Excellent rates of pay and facilities
- Specialist EBD School
- Ideal for someone looking to take the next step within SEN
Our schools is based in Harringay, we also deal with a number of schools in North London who are also looking for SEN Teaching Assistant. Please give us a call if you are looking for a new role and are available asap.
At Remedy Recruitment Group, you will receive a personal one-one service from your dedicated consultant.You will be required to fully register with Remedy Recruitment Group for all long-term/permanent positions as we pride ourselves in vetting all candidates working within our Schools.
To find out more about this role or any other positions you may be interested in, please call Sophie on 0208 418 9441 option 2 or forward your most recent CV