3 months ago
I am currently working with a lovely school in Wandsworth who are ideally looking for someone to start ASAP for the full academic year.
I am currently looking for:
1:1 year 1 teaching assistant/learning mentor - Autism
This is for a specialist special needs school for children with autism.
If you have the following, please get in touch!
- Able to use own initiative
- Good attendance
- Great interest in making a difference
- Passion for supporting children with special needs
- Experience supporting students with Autism and severe challenging behaviour
- Able to provide a fun and interactive environment for the students
- Be able to run interventions such as colourful semantics or circle of friend
- Able to fully commit for a year long contract
- Have a real passion for supporting SEND students; see it more than just a job
- Career aspirations, maybe you are a graduate aiming to become a teacher
This role may involve some personal care as all students have Autism, you need to fit and able to run around after the kids.
If you are interested please get in touch ASAP.
If you are interested, then please contact Sophie at Remedy Education!!
Remedy Education is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.