£75 - £90 per day
16 days ago
For this role, ideally you will:
- Be available 5 days a week.
- Possess an up-to-date DBS, or be willing to acquire one through Remedy Education.
- Have previous experience catering for pupils with a range of SEND requirements, including; ASD/PMLD/complex
- Have excellent communication skills, to effectively engage all pupils in the learning.
- Be able to use positive reinforcement, in accordance with the schools behaviour policy, to effectively manage
Benefits of working with Remedy Education
- Paid to scale after 12 weeks
- Client knowledge that is second to none
- Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
- Careers support and advice
- Opportunity to work on our guaranteed pay scheme
- Wide range of teaching environments and age groups
- Opportunities to widen your current teaching experiences
- £100 referral bonus scheme for any other teacher you recommend
Enhanced rates of pay will be available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy please send your CV by using the Apply function below.
Remedy Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Remedy Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The daily rate of pay where stated is inclusive of annual leave entitlement.