£130 - £180 per day
3 months ago
SEND Teacher required
Remedy Education is seeking committed, passionate and experienced teacher for one of our outstanding special needs schools for the next academic year.
You could be working with students between 11 and 19 years with special needs, such as autism, PMLD and SEMH. Successful candidates would be working with small classes of 6-8 as well as doing some 1:1 work.
If you have a passion for teaching and are looking for a new challenge this role could be for you!
You will require QTS for this role.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
- A fully qualified teacher (NQT's and overseas trained teachers will be considered);
- Experienced working with special needs students
- Passionate about working in education
- Well-equipped to manage a class and able to adapt and adjust to work in a challenging setting
- Patient, caring and resilient
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates through PAYE
- Support throughout your placement from an experienced SEND consultant
- Local work
- Opportunity to work additional hours
If you have all these qualities and would like to work with Remedy Education, please submit your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Here at Remedy Education, we strive to ensure that each and every candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00