2 months ago
SEND BSL Teaching Assistant - Wandsworth, South West London
- Experience with BSL holding a minimum of BSL Level 3
- SEND School - Wandsworth
- Small class sizes 6-10 students
- Opportunity to develop professionally
- Fantastic resources and facilities for the students to access
Remedy Education are currently recruiting for experienced Teaching Assistants/Communication Support Workers who are qualified in British Sign Language (BSL) with a minimum of Level 3 to work closely with our SEND provisions that provide support for pupils with Hearing Impairment in the Wandsworth.
Our SEND Schools and SEND provisions are looking for an outgoing and confident BSL/Communication Teaching Assistants who have worked in a SEND and childcare setting.
You must be passionate to work with students with additional needs, particularly supporting students with Hearing Impairment. It's vital for schools to find the most suitable candidate for their students to ensure that levels of attainment are being met accordingly.
- Full time
- Long term to permanent position
- Based in Wandsworth, South West London
- Immediate start
If you are looking for work please apply for this role, you can also call Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.