5 months ago
Remedy Education are seeking to recruit Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants for children with Special Education needs in Wandsworth.
We would be keen to speak to you if you have experience working with children across all age groups and especially keen to speak to you if you have previous SEND experience.
- Have you worked in schools for children with ASD, PMLD, SLD, MLD or EBD?
- Have you worked with children with challenging behaviour?
- Do you have any 1 to 1 or group experience with children within a mainstream setting?
- Are you MAKATON, PECS trained or TEAM TEACH trained?
We will consider teaching assistants who have worked in a mainstream setting with relevant skills and experience. The successful candidate will demonstrate a professional approach and be able to take the initiative and work effectively with permanent staff and have the aptitude to form good relationships and be able to communicate effectively with parents and other professionals.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be willing to travel up to 45 - 60 minutes for work
- Ideally professional experience working with SEND children in the UK in the last 3 years
- Have up to date professional childcare related references (covering the last 2 years)
- Have an enhanced DBS disclosure on the Update Service of be happy to apply for one
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that Remedy Education are looking for, please send your CV to us at or call Sophie at Remedy Education.
Enhanced rates of pay will be available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
Remedy Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Remedy Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.