£75 - £95 per day
3 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Psychology Graduates!
Remedy Education are actively looking to recruit a SEN Teaching Assistant for a full-time support role, starting this September; for the entire academic year.
Our client school, a lovely mainstream primary school in South East London is actively looking for a bright, confident and hardworking Psychology Graduate to support a KS2 boy with ASD (Autism).
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious graduate with career aspirations aimed towards training to become,
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Forensic Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
Take the time to READ ON, FIND OUT MORE & APPLY TODAY!!
SEN Teaching Assistant- ROLE:
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 support role - full time
- KS2 Boy - Autism
- Long Term - Sept 2018 - July 2019
- IDEAL for Psychology Graduates
- Previous SEN experience an advantage
- Ideal ahead of training to become a Psychologist or Counsellor
- Excellent SENCo / Line manager in place!
- September 4th start - until July 2019
- £75 - £90 per day
SEN Teaching Assistant- PERSON:
- Psychology Graduate - 1st or 2:1
- Focused & Hardworking Graduate required!
- Ability to use initiative & versatility
- Understanding of SEN and therapies
- Previous experience in a similar role IDEAL
SEN Teaching Assistant SCHOOL:
- Welcoming Primary School
- Fantastic Staff in place
- Supportive & passionate about Education
- Creative approach to learning
If you are a psychology graduate, actively seeking a behaviour support teaching assistant position; then get in touch today by contacting Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Submit your full and up to date CV for consideration. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 48hrs.