£75 - £90 per day
4 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant
About the job
Remedy Education are working with a large Primary School who are in need of SEN Teaching Assistants to join their team for September 2018. The school is Ofsted rated "Good" with "Outstanding" features. The school is mainstream but has a high number of SEN children, ranging from severe Autism to mild social difficulties. They are looking for someone with experience working with Special Education Needs children who can join their team and assist the Teaching staff throughout the days lessons. This is a full time role but part time may be accepted for the right candidates. This will initially be a temporary contract beginning in September but may extend or become permanent.
- You must have recent classroom experience
- You must have experience working with SEN Children
- You will have experience working with Primary age children
- You will have a current valid DBS on the Update Service
- You will be adaptable to any situation and able to work under pressure
- You will have natural ability to make learning fun and engaging
- You will have strong classroom management skills
What you will get in return
- The opportunity to work in a vibrant and exciting school with full support from SLT
- Regular CPD training
- Competitive daily rate with additional holiday pay ontop
- You will have a dedicated consultant at Remedy Education Services overseeing you from start to finish
- You will have the option of additional training such as safeguarding and best practice seminars
What to do next
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV showing your relevant experience for the job.
If you are looking for a new role but this one isn't quite right then please get in touch for a no strings conversation about your next career move.
If you think this job might be a good fit for a friend or colleague then tell them to quote your name in their application. If they are successful then you will be rewarded with £250 of shopping vouchers.