£70 - £80 per day
9 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant/Learning Support - Chigwell - ASAP Start
Remedy are looking for a reliable teaching assistant to support our SEN students within a classroom.
As the Teaching Assistant in post you will have a passion for working with pupils and assisting them on their journey, which may have included all manner of set-backs in and outside of education.
The successful candidates will have a varied role, which involves supporting the teacher in all aspects to ensure that pupils receive the most effective support. You will be able to demonstrate a practical, hands on approach to supporting teaching and be prepared to go above and beyond.
Your duties will include:
- Providing day to day classroom support to the children, and assisting with pupil behaviour
- Committing to raising the aspirations and achievement of all our pupils
- Establishing good relationships and acting as a role model
- Encouraging students to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher in order to improve professional development
- Helping to plan lessons by preparing materials and resources
Our lovely school is based in Chigwell with friendly welcoming staff, they are looking for a new member to join their team ASAP.
- Based in Chigwell, Essex
- Long term
- Immediate start
- £70-80 a day
If you are interested in this role please apply now, if you require more information please call Brookland on 0208 418 1390.