£75 - £85 per day
3 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant x2 | Creative & Friendly Primary School | Greenwich
A forward-thinking and creative Primary School in Greenwich, South East London are looking to recruit two SEN Teaching Assistants ahead of the new academic year, beginning January 2019.
The Head Teacher is eager to find highly dependable, passionate and personable graduates, who are keen to gain first-hand SEN experience with Primary children. He is ideally looking for graduates with previous SEN experience, either in a working or personal environment or with an advanced understanding of SEN.
Experienced or otherwise, you will be provided with on the job training from day one and will be supported by a dedicated and forward-thinking team.
You will be supporting the following needs; Autism (ASD), Dyslexia, ADHD, Behavior Difficulties, Downs Syndrome and Physical Disabilities.
Does this sound like the SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity in Greenwich, for you? If so, please read below for further information - The School are keen to interview the best ASAP!
- SEN Teaching Assistant x2
- Supporting a variety of SEN; Autism (ASD), Dyslexia, ADHD, Behavior Difficulties, Downs Syndrome and Physical Disabilities
- 1:1 and group support
- Working alongside a range of teachers and professional therapists
- Attending weekly professional training sessions
- Long - Term & Full Time - September ASAP start
- £70 - £75 per day - Scope to increase after 12 working weeks
- 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University
- Strong academics required - GCSEs and A Levels
- Must have an outgoing, approachable and creative personality
- You must be willing to learn and be fully involved in multiple roles
- Strong understanding of SEN is ideally required
- Large Primary School - Plenty of CPD opportunities
- Additional training provided throughout
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity in London* trial days can be arranged immediately ahead of starting ASAP!!
Apply for SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.