£80 - £90 per day
4 months ago
Long term perm
SEN Teaching Assistant - Southwark, South East London - ASAP Start
- Based in Southwark, South East London
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full Time
- September start - potentially ASAP Start
- £80 - £90 per day, paid weekly
This lovely mainstream primary school is based in Southwark with great transport links is looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to start long term from September 2019!!
Our lovely primary school are seeking experienced SEN Teaching / Learning Support Assistants to work as part of the Learning Support Team in supporting and including students with learning difficulties/disabilities within the classroom.
- Supporting students with special needs across the school
- Supporting a wide spectrum of SEN; Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism and EBD (challenging behaviour)
- Teaching a class and constructing 1:1 work with students in Numeracy and Literacy
- Devising action plans to manage the behaviour of the students
- Assist in the educational and social development of students
- Assist in the implementation of Individual Education Programmes for students
- Monitor and support the students
- Support students with emotional and behavioural problems and help develop their social skills
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, a passion for education, a professional attitude, will be punctual and reliable. Have the ability to get the best out of children, a sense of humour, adaptability, able to work autonomously and as part of a team, ability to build good working relationships with a range of colleagues and have the ability to work calmly and with patience.