South East London, London
£80 - £85 per hour
4 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - South East London Primary School
An Ofsted Outstanding Primary School are searching for an additional SEN Teaching Assistant. The SENCO is looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to join their strong, welcoming team of Support Staff in the new year.
This is a full-time SEN Teaching Assistant position for the remainder of the academic year, perfect for a graduate considering a PGCE or Masters in September 2019.
Your role as a SEN Teaching Assistant will involve working with various children with additional needs. You may be working in different classrooms, with different children through-out the year. It will be advantageous to your application if you have experience with SEN in any setting.
The SENCO (SEN Coordinator) is keen to build a strong team of SEN Teaching Assistants, offering support and on-going training. The ideal applicant will have GCSE's of C and above in Maths & English, in order to help students all the way up to KS2.
Job Description - SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full Time & Long Term (Academic Year)
- £70 - £85 per day, term time only
- Working with various Special Educational Needs (ASC, ADHD, SALT, EBD)
Person Specification - SEN Teaching Assistant
- Experience with SEN beneficial
- Ideally experience in another similar role
- Understanding of ADHD, ASD, SALT
- Able to commit to the entire academic year
- Graduates interested in training to teach welcomed and encouraged to apply
School Information - Outstanding Greenwich Primary School
- Greenwich Primary School
- Graded 'Outstanding' by Ofsted 2017
- Supportive, Welcoming and Inclusive
- Great team of staff
- Easily accessible via public transport + free parking on site and locally
If you're interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity or similar roles in the local area, please apply today. If shortlisted, you will be contacted by your dedicated consultant who will discuss your skillset and available opportunities in the area.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, if you require more information please call Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.