£80 - £85 per day
6 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - South East London
One of the best Primary Schools in South East London is looking a SEN Teaching Assistants for an ASAP start! The role will see the successful applicant work along side SEN students as well as 1:1 with students.
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Working alongside an experienced Class Teacher and professional therapists
- Delivering creative, engaging support and working towards learning plans
- ASAP Start - July 2019, Full-time!
- £80-85 a day
- Located in Southwark, South London
- Ideal role for Psychology Graduates
- Previous SEN experience is highly desirable, but not essential
- Must be willing to go above and beyond for both the pupils and school
- Must be dependable and able to use your own initiative within the classroom
- Graded 'Good with outstanding features' in latest Ofsted report
- Modern and comprehensive facilities and working environment
- Creative, friendly, inclusive and welcoming school
- Experienced & encouraging team throughout the school
- Nearest station is only a 5 minute walk away
- Free Staff Parking as well!!
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Please apply now, if you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.