£70 - £80 per day
about 1 year ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - London Borough of Camden - September 2018
Are you a graduate looking to gain some SEN experience?
Are you passionate about SEN and keen to work with Primary school children?
My client an outstanding primary school in Camden are recruiting for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant, to join their team this September. This is an exciting chance to gain some valuable classroom-based experience before going on to a teacher training programme. Alternatively, you may be a keen Psychologist who has a real passion for working with children with SEN.
To be successfully shortlisted for this SEN Teaching Assistant post you must have prior related experience, showing a deep understanding of Special Educational Needs.
SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT - THE PERSON:
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Kind and caring graduate with lots of patience
- Prior child related experience - ideally with children with SEN
- Not afraid of a challenge
- Graduate - 2:1 or above preferably
SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT - THE ROLE:
- September 2018 Start - Full-time, long-term, until July 2019
- Supporting a range of pupils across the school
- Difficulties including ASD, GLD, ADHD
- Supporting their learning and understanding how to communicate with children with different needs
- Paid £70 - £90 per day
SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT - THE SCHOOL:
- London Borough of Camden
- Outstanding Primary School
- Lovely 2 form entry school
- Short walk from 2 different underground stations
- Supportive Inclusion manager/Assistant Head
- Continuous training on offer
Don't miss out on this exciting SEN Teaching Assistant post in Camden!
Send your CV to Hollie Myers at Remedy Education and if shortlisted you will be contacted within 24 hours.