£75 - £95 per day
5 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - SEMH Focus - Secondary School - Greenwich
A Secondary PRU in the up and coming London Borough of Greenwich are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant, focused on children with SEMH issues. Your role will involve working across different classrooms, supporting children in a pastoral and academic capability.
As a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will ideally be educated to degree level, with a good understanding of SEN and Education. Relevant SEN experience is required to be eligible for this SEN Teaching Assistant post.
This SEN Teaching Assistant role is full-time, contracted for the rest of the academic year at a minimum. If you are an aspiring teacher, working as an TA with under-achieving pupils and those with SEN can be a great way to learn behaviour management techniques, differentiation and get a good grasp of SEN; vital with today's modern inclusive classrooms.
You will be paid £70 - £85 per day, for the full academic year.
Have a read of all the details before applying to this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity.
- Full Time SEN Teaching Assistant
- Supporting children with additional needs/SEN
- Working closely with the SENCO
- Helping promote independence and life skills
- £70 - £85 per day - full academic year
- Start ASAP
- SEN Experience ideal
- Educated to Degree level ideal but not essential
- Experience with children essential
- A dedicated individual who can commit to the academic year
- Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Located in Greenwich - Free Parking & Close to a station
- High-achieving with Outstanding Behaviour
- Excellent Facilities
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.