£75 - £85 per day
3 months ago
Long term perm
SEN Teaching Assistant + Additional Training Provided
A fantastic Primary School in the Borough of Lambeth are on the hunt for a SEN Teaching Assistant for an ASAP start. This is a long-term & full-time post.
The SENCo is looking for a graduate who is both able, and confident within the classroom, and also supporting Special Educational Needs. The need of the children will vary from ADHD, Autism (ASD), Dyslexia and Learning Difficulties. This will be on either a 1:1 or group basis.
The SENCo has mentioned that he is keen to take people under his wing and provide them with additional training from the outset. This can range in Autism Awareness, Speech & Language, Downs Syndrome Awareness and Safeguarding courses.
Does this sound like the SEN Teaching Assistant + Additional Training Provided opportunity for you? If so, please read on below find out further information.
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Supporting children from 3-11 years old - 1:1 or group basis
- Additional training provided for willing candidates
- Working with a range of mild SEN: Autism (ASD), ADHD, Learning Difficulties and Dyslexia
- £70 - £90 per day - Term time only - Full Time
- ASAP Start - Long term contract - Full Time
- Located in the London Borough of Lambeth - South East London
- Must hold a 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University
- You must have a clear passion for education as children, while showing a hunger to learn
- Must be fully committed to the role
- Good understanding of the Primary curriculum and general knowledge of SEN would be desirable, but not essential
- Good academics required: GCSEs and A Levels
- Warm & Friendly Primary School
- Graded 'Good' in their latest Ofsted report
- Creative and modern feel throughout the Primary School
- Fantastic Leadership team, supportive and create opportunities for hard working staff
- Located in the London Borough of Lambeth
- Good Tube Links - London Overground, Central and District Line
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant + Additional Training Provided opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for SEN Teaching Assistant + Additional Training Provided opportunity by sending your CV to Carly at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.