£70 - £85 per day
4 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - perfect for Psychology Graduates - September start!
Q - Are you a recent Psychology graduate looking to work with children in the future?
Q - Would you like to gain more experience of working with children who have special educational needs?
If so, this SEN Teaching Assistant role is perfect for you!
The role will include working on a 1:1 and small group basis with SEN children to help develop their learning and integrate into the classroom as much as possible.
The children have a range of special educational needs, including ASD and ADHD, and a knowledge of these additional needs is essential. If you have experience of working with children with ASD or ADHD, this is even better!
The SEN Primary School is very friendly, and you will be welcomed from day one. The Head Teacher is happy to support you in your role and the large support staff team work well together to make children's learning as enjoyable as possible!
If this opportunity to work with SEN children sounds perfect for you, apply today!
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Working with children who have ADHD, ASD etc.
- Perfect for Psychology graduates who are looking for more experience
- Working on a 1:1 and small group basis
- £70 - £80 per day plus healthcare package
- Full time and long-term role
- Based in Lambeth
- September start
- SEN Primary School
- Graded 'outstanding' by Ofsted
- Friendly and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- High number of SEN children
- Great location - good transport links
- Lots of outdoor learning space
- Must have a 2:1 or 1st class degree (preferably Psychology)
- Ideally have experience of working with SEN children
- Ambitious and willing to work hard
- Passionate about working with children
- Able to commit to a full academic year
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant role, please send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education. Immediate interviews are available with a personal consultant.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.