£70 - £90 per day
3 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Male | Autism & Behaviour Difficulties Focus | Lambeth | September Start
A fantastic SEND School located in Lambeth, is looking for a male SEN Teaching Assistant to join their School for a September start.
The successful SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) will be working with a range of children across Years 3-6 providing in & out of class support.
The school have stressed that the successful SEN Teaching Assistant should have some
understanding of both Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) as well as a capacity to be mindful of difficulties relating to more complex needs.
Applying SEN Teaching Assistants should be aware that the male requirement is due to the complex needs of one of the Year 3 male students. As such, some personal care may be required at times with the pupil.
Does this sound like the Male SEN Teaching Assistant role for you? Is so, please read on for further information. The Primary School are keen to trial candidates ASAP.
- Male SEN Teaching Assistant
- Working across Year 3-6 (7-11 years old)
- Supporting children with Autism (ASC) and more complex needs - 1:1 & group basis
- Fantastic support from the entire SLT and immediate colleagues - Teamwork is key!
- September start, Full-Time & Long-term position - Potential for a permanent contract
- £70-£90 per day - (likely to increase after 12 working weeks)
- 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University
- Teaching Assistant experience, either paid work or voluntary, is desirable - NOT essential
- Must be an engaging, ambitious, committed, reliable and caring individual
- Graded 'Outstanding' in latest Ofsted inspection
- Supportive, inclusive and creative SEN School (4-16 year old pupils)
- Internal & external training provided for all staff
- Teacher training possibilities for aspiring Primary Teachers
- Located in Lambeth
If you are interested in this Male SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity based in Lambeth, South East London, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.