£75 - £85 per day
3 months ago
Learning Support Assistant - Perfect for Psychology Graduates & Aspiring Psychologists - Southwark
Q - Are you a graduate interested in Education, Mental Health and Special Educational Needs?
Q - Are you looking for a rewarding, hands-on job, where you will make a positive difference to children and their progress?
Yes? Great! We are looking for people just like you.
Our client school; a Large Primary School in Southwark, are searching for three passionate Learning Support Assistants to work with them long term from January 2019.
As a Learning Support Assistant, you will be working with mainstream children in and out of the classroom, some of which will have a variety of needs, mainly Autism and/or Dyslexia. You will also get a chance to work with students in the Specialist Dyslexia Resource Provision.
You will gain invaluable experience, working alongside the class teacher, Special Needs Coordinator and external agencies such as Counsellors, Speech and Language Therapists, Educational Psychologists, and other SEN Specialists. If you're a graduate interested in pursuing a similar career path, this will be the perfect exposure you need.
Please read below for full details before applying to a Learning Support Assistant position:
- Learning Support Assistant
- Full Time, 5 Days a week, Term-time only - January 2019
- (£70 - £85 per day) - weekly pay
- Working with a range of needs on a 1:1 basis, group basis and whole class
- Opportunity for paid in-house Teacher Training (Schools Direct)
- Graduate interested in SEN
- Experience with children in any setting
- Basic knowledge of SEN essential
- Passionate, Creative and Enthusiastic
- Large Primary School
- Large, Inclusive and Diverse
- Located in Southwark, South/Central London
- Great facilities
- Welcoming team
- Other Graduates working alongside you
Please note, we are looking for a strong Learning Support Assistant for this particular school but do have other SEN Teaching Assistant and Learning Support Assistant vacancies locally within surrounding boroughs. Send your CV through and your consultant will ensure you're matched to a school that fits your needs, including a short commute.
Learning Support Assistant - Perfect for Psychology Graduate & Aspiring Psychologists - Southwark
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.