£70 - £85 per day
10 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant | Fantastic Primary School | Lambeth
A fantastic Primary School in the Borough of Lambeth are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant starting Monday 29th October 2018. They are looking for a graduate who is confident within their ability and is able to use their own initiative.
You must have a good understanding of SEN and understand that every child matter's. You will be working with a variety of SEN from Autism (ASD), ADHD and Dyslexia on a 1:1 and group basis. You will also be acting as a general teaching assistant running morning or afternoon Maths & English booster sessions. This is a brilliant opportunity for both an aspiring Education Psychologist or Primary Teacher as it gives you the exposer needed to move forward with further career opportunities.
Does this sound like the SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information - The School are keen to trial candidates ASAP!
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Supporting children from 3-11 years old - 1:1 or group basis
- English and Maths booster sessions - KS2
- Working with a range of mild SEN: Autism, ADHD and Dyslexia
- £70 - £85 per day - Term time only - Full Time
- ASAP start - Long term contract - Full Time
- Located in the London Borough of Lambeth, South East London
- Must hold a 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University
- You must have a clear passion for education as children, while showing a hunger to learn
- Must be fully committed to the role
- Good understanding of the Primary curriculum and general knowledge of SEN would be desirable, but not essential
- Warm & Friendly Primary School
- Graded 'Good' in their latest Ofsted report
- Creative and modern feel throughout the Primary School
- Fantastic Leadership team, supportive and create opportunities for hard working staff
- Located in the London Borough of Lambeth
- Good Tube Links - Overground, District and London TFL
- Free staff carpark onsite!
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Carly at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.