£75 - £80 per day
9 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Hackney
An 'OUTSTANDING' Special Educational Needs school based in the borough of Hackney are looking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant to join their dedicated team.
- The role is full-time, on a long term basis
- You will be supporting children with Special Educational Needs in small classes of between 5 - 8 students
- The role will be to start as soon as possible
- The School caters for children with SEN (ASD, ADHD, Challenging Behaviour and learning difficulties)
- The head teacher is highly effective and is relentless in her drive for continued improvement
- The Senior Leadership team are welcoming and approachable
- Based in Hackney with great transport links
- Will have UK classroom experience
- Ideally have experience working with children with Special Educational Needs (Autism, Emotional Behaviour Difficulties, Learning Difficulties)
- The School likes to employ candidates who are nurturing, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and learning.
- PECS, MAKATON, TEAACH or TEAM TEACH would be an advantage
- Excel at building great relationships with pupils and staff
- Have a current DBS on the update service
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, if you require more information please call Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.