£75 - £85 per day
6 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Lewisham - Full-Time - ASAP
A fantastic Primary School in the London Borough of Lewisham requires a SEN Teaching Assistant to help support several Year 1 and Year 3 pupils progressing through the Primary School. The statemented children have ADHD, Dyslexia and one child has a diagnosis of Autism (ASC). The Head Teacher is ideally looking for a Psychology or related graduate with previous SEN experience. The role itself will also involve you working alongside the School's SENCo, allowing you to gain a further insight into children's needs and the process Schools go through to ensure they're receiving the required support.
Q - Do you have previous SEN experience, supporting ADHD, Dyslexia or Autism (ASD)?
Q - Do you hold a 1st Class or 2:1 Psychology or related Degree from a reputable University?
Yes...? Then please read on to find out more information about this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity in Lewisham
- SEN Teaching Assistant - Psychology or related graduates required!
- Working with children in Year 1-3 (Age 5-8 years old)
- Supporting a range of mild SEN: ADHD, Autism (ASD) or Dyslexia
- You will be working with the children on a 1:1 or group basis
- Using your own initiative will be key
- ASAP start - Full Time- 5 days a week
- £70 - £80 per day
- Located in the Borough of Lewisham
- Must have a 1st Class or 2:1 Psychology (or related) degree from a reputable University
- Strong understanding of ADHD, Dyslexia or Autism (ASD)
- Must be an outgoing and supportive individual
- Strong academics required: GCSEs and A Levels
- Previous SEN experience is ideal!
- Graded 'Outstanding' in latest Ofsted report
- Creative and Inclusive ethos throughout the whole school
- Strong SLT in place creating CPD opportunities for all staff
- 2 Form Entry
- Located in the Borough of Lewisham, South East London
- Brilliant public transport link - London Underground, overground and bus routes
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant role, then apply now!
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Carly at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted).
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.